Website page: https://virtocommerce.com/solutions/meds
MEDS is a platform based on Virto Commerce that connecting suppliers with organizations in need of supplies is a distribution (not a marketplace) format.
What problem MEDS does solve?
At a time when the world is facing a shortage of COVID-19 personal protective equipment (PPE), many municipalities, governments and non-commercial organizations work hard to facilitate the optimal distribution of PPE across front-line healthcare facilities battling the COVID-19 virus
Considerable work is required to accomplish this: registering and verifying suppliers and receiving organizations, collecting information about their proposals and orders, sorting orders and mapping them with proposals, supporting collaboration, informing on orders and proposal statuses, etc.
- Huge labor efforts, a lot of manual work
- Low transparency for all parties
- Mistakes and lost information
MEDS is the solution
- Suppliers and customers create their accounts and put proposals and orders to the portal
- Non-profit organization verifies accounts, register counterparty information manage their statuses
- Non-profit organization verifies orders and update its statuses in real-time making it available to requester immediately
- Non-profit organization manages the catalog so that all requests are delivered in a structured format
- Non-profit organization employees can manage all data via Online Excel so that can work in a famous interface; while admin panel is also available;
- Saving a lot of labor for all sides
- Absolute transparency for all parties
- Reduce errors, information loss, and leaking
MEDS portal is available on the demo environment by request.
Keywords: solution. MEDS, distribution portal, emergency supplies,