Virto Commerce Team announced a Design System for Virto Commerce Admin UI.
Admin UI is designed and built based on two main concepts as below:
We started with Components Design and Figma designs of how components look. View on the figma
It should help the designer to learn Virto Commerce Admin UI, build their own admin interface and present it to the business before development.
Added Distributed lock to avoid a database race condition on multiple platform instances initialization
Virto Commerce added
Distributed lock for modules initialization process and applying database migrations to avoid running into a race condition when the multiple database migrations are applied at the same time when the platform is running on multiple instances (when scale-out enabled).
It is Redis-based (Redis should be configured). Code inside WithDistributedLock runs sequentially between instances. Available from Platform 3.52+
PolymorphJsonConverter was released to improve the performance of JSON transformation. It was optimized for performance. Available from Platform 3.52+.
Default store settings are extended with Display Name for Sender email. It allows you to configure Friendly Name for email notifications.
Available in Store module 3.17+, and Order, Notification, Subscriptions.
Added new settings which allow configuring password expiration policy
IdentityOptions:User:MaxPasswordAge. By default, not activated.
If you set up, the customer will be informed in 5 days before expiration. And then Virto Commerce platform will force to change the password.
Added full breadcrumbs property to XAPI product request.
- Moved licence provider from file system to Blob Storage implementation.
- Backwards compatibility: clients using the old licence.lic file system implementation will stay on it after the platform update until they reactive their licence
- Public key was moved from file system to embedded resource to further remove FS dependency
• Update Password checker to match AspNetCore.Identity options (#2201) (8e537c1)
• Prevent working with expired password (#2199) (ba46fd8)
• Add password expiry warning to UI (#2197) (3220705)
• Enable password changing for current user (#2195) (4aadd82)
• Configuration of password expiration policy (#2193) (021a9ec)
- Fix product association management UI
- Remove redundant clearCart mutation argument
- Fixed cart condition
at least N items of a category are in shopping cartnot applying correctly