Storefront Install Error

Hi

I have a Docker install running and I am finding my way around the Platform Admin site but I can’t get the Storefront to run.

I thought it may have been a Docker issue so I downloaded the Storefront code and ran it in Visual Studio 2019 with the same result. I am now thinking I have missed a step in the Admin install.

I am getting a missing ‘Source’ error, but not sure what is missing.

Error below.

Regards
Dave

ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'source')
System.Linq.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentNullException(ExceptionArgument argument)
System.Linq.Enumerable.Select<TSource, TResult>(IEnumerable<TSource> source, Func<TSource, TResult> selector)
VirtoCommerce.Storefront.Domain.StoreService.<GetAllStoresAsync>b__7_0(MemoryCacheEntryOptions cacheEntry) in S:\Builds\VirtoCommerce\vc-storefront\master\workspace\VirtoCommerce.Storefront\Domain\Stores\StoreService.cs
VirtoCommerce.Storefront.Model.Common.Caching.MemoryCacheExtensions.GetOrCreateExclusiveAsync<TItem>(IMemoryCache cache, string key, Func<MemoryCacheEntryOptions, Task<TItem>> factory, bool cacheNullValue) in S:\Builds\VirtoCommerce\vc-storefront\master\workspace\VirtoCommerce.Storefront.Model\Common\Caching\MemoryCacheExtensions.cs
VirtoCommerce.Storefront.Domain.StoreService.GetAllStoresAsync() in S:\Builds\VirtoCommerce\vc-storefront\master\workspace\VirtoCommerce.Storefront\Domain\Stores\StoreService.cs
VirtoCommerce.Storefront.Domain.StoreWorkContextBuilderExtensions.WithStoresAsync(IWorkContextBuilder builder, string defaultStoreId) in S:\Builds\VirtoCommerce\vc-storefront\master\workspace\VirtoCommerce.Storefront\Domain\Stores\StoreWorkContextBuilderExtensions.cs
VirtoCommerce.Storefront.Middleware.WorkContextBuildMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context) in S:\Builds\VirtoCommerce\vc-storefront\master\workspace\VirtoCommerce.Storefront\Middleware\WorkContextBuildMiddleware.cs
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.AuthenticationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
Microsoft.AspNetCore.ResponseCompression.ResponseCompressionMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
Microsoft.AspNetCore.ResponseCaching.ResponseCachingMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext httpContext)
Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.DeveloperExceptionPageMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)

The storefront could not load list of the stores, please check configuration file and connection settings.
Getting started - Deploy storefront kit - Virto Commerce Documentation
If you attach the debugger, you can see the real reason for the error.

We recorded the video please review that you configured the storefront properly:

Getting Started with Your Store in 7 Steps - YouTube