Marketing module represents a marketing management system.
- Dynamic content management for storefront.
The module uses a flexible rules engine. It can be personalized and easily extended by custom context and rules.
For example, you can add customer attributes, like country, age, list of previous orders, etc.
There are two types of promotion rules: Conditions and Effects.
Promotion Conditions are split into two groups:
- Catalog Promotion Conditions - to make specific products and categories of products more attractive to shoppers through incentives, such as lowered pricing on a particular brand.
- Cart Promotion Conditions - encourage shoppers to increase their order size by providing incentives, such as free shipping on orders over a certain sum.
The Effects specify what benefits are granted by a promotion. They are the incentives used to encourage customers to purchase more or to purchase specific items. Examples of effects are:
- free shipping;
- discounts on specific products;
- free items;
- coupons for discounts on future purchases.
The Dynamic Content feature allows marketers to create personalized shopping experiences for customers. Using this feature, the marketer can deliver elements of the shopping experience based on a set of conditions or context.
The following should be considered before determining under which conditions the Dynamic Content will be displayed to the customer:
- What type of content should be displayed;
- The target audience who will see the content;
- Time period when the content should be displayed;
- Where should the content be displayed.