- How to Add YouTube Video to Your Product Page
- Highlight Active left menu item
- Rework size & weight widget blade
- Added Company’s Default address
- Make export/import of product variations, properties - preview functionally are available in VirtoCommerce/vc-module-catalog-export-import (github.com)
- Improved dynamic properties blade
- Added Partial update in xapi mutations
- Dynamic properties are supported in update mutations
- Improved Catagory Cache
- Assets extracted from the platform to modules - we are simplifying the platform by removing features for the modules.
Improved size & weight widget blade in the Item measurement. It allows to select dimensions from package or set custom values.
We allow selecting Default billing or shipping address for companies addresses.
Preview functionally are available in VirtoCommerce/vc-module-catalog-export-import (github.com)
The dynamic properties blade was improved with infinite scroll.
Added partial update capabilities to the following mutations:
- Update Address
- Add or Update Shipment
- Add or Update Payment
Add fields are made optional, in case Shipments or Payments now we can update them without passing the “Address” object to mutation arguments.
Old mechanism: global changing region on all objects, any change in category metadata lead to clearing all cache.
Now, changing properties or meta-data of categories only changes related cache region.
Added ‘DynamicProperties’ argument to the following mutations:
We are simplifying the platform by removing features for the modules. Today we extracted assets from the platform to modules. You can find three new modules: Assets, File System Assets and Azure Blob Storage Assets. For some period platform functionality and new modules will leave together, then we mark the platform interface as obsolete and finally remove it.