Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020
Virto Commerce Team would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Do fast, do right and keep up to date in 2020!
- Return back to current state after password window closed. (#1588)
- Add CORS settings. (#1748)
- Additional HTTP code 400 for incorrect login or password is checking now. (#1621)
- Platform’s version info details downloading ability. (#1739) (#1737)
- Fix error message in “bulk order” (#109)
- Fix error when search result has item without image (#105)
- Fix redirect on adding new quote and error on submitting. (#104)
- Show price with decimal part (improvement). Fix position for decimal separator in price facet filter. (#113)
- Fix footer links with absolute_url filter. (#118)
- Add templates for page builder module. Add page-builder blocks. (#119)
- Remove duplicated breadcrumb items. (#117)
- Fix wrong value for sorting options, comment best-selling option. (#108)
- Fix error message in “bulk order” (#166)
- Show price with decimal part (improvement). (#168)
- Fix wrong value for sorting options, comment best-selling option. (#165)
- EnableCors attribute removed from CreateOrderFromCart (#126)
- EnableCors attribute removed from CartModuleController (#49)
- Payment response is saved in transactions.
- Codestyle improvements.
- Models made extensible (#73).
- PolymorphicStoreJsonConverter: Add check of shipping method type. (#25)
- Fix encoding to UFT-8 without BOM.
- Build url logic for .page files for sitemap loading. (#5)
- Paged search ordering revision. (#3)