Write operation failed to complete successfully on Azure

why do i get this error when i deploy my app on azure?

"The resource write operation failed to complete successfully, because it reached terminal provisioning state ‘Failed’ " ?

Please verify an Azure Policy may be preventing the deployment to succeed. Here you will find some built-in policies to start.

Copied from The resource write operation failed to complete successfully, because it reached terminal provisioning state ‘Failed’. - Microsoft Q&A

Anothe link from google:
Azure Application gateway fails with terminal provisioning state “Failed” - Stack Overflow

it got fixed somehow and I think the install script worked.

I got another question for you.

How do I get the vue-b2b-theme to work on the storefront?

This is what I have done so far.

1. I setup the platform
  2. deployed the storefront
  3. Now it “theme is missing” so I uploaded the vue-b2b-master to the store and set it as active.
  4. I set the storefront domain as provided by storefront deployment in azure (https://
  5. I get the error below

1. I already signed to the azure platform on vs code so I can do any necessary edits from there.
    Can you guide to get this theme to work?

Hi @charlesansong

Did you resolve your issue?

The team uploaded the theme and activated it. It’s working now. But I got 1,001 questions about this platform I wish was addressed. Please see below:

Issue #1
I get authentication every time i login. I have to click login twice to access the platform.

I

Issue #2
GHS currency showing N/A on catalog page

GHS not showing on product page

Issue #3
Selecting same item as a “related item”

Could you provide more information about 500 error (from Azure Monitor)? Stack, error message, etc.

I think the engineers fixed it. There was some issue with the code that created this error.

@charlesansong Could you share more details? Maybe it can be helpful for other Virto Commerce developers and IT.