The webhooks module allows to register and send webhook notifications for any event available in the system.
Note: Please install latest Virto Commerce Platform v2.13.53
- Webhook notifications are sent in the background via a POST request with JSON serialized event data to the specified URL
- Managing the list of webhooks
- Viewing or updating Webhook details
DomainEvent descendant could be used to trigger webhook notification;
- Sending retry policy with configurable exponential intervals:
- Viewing the list of errors for the webhook failed notifications
404 Not found error for
- Allow disabling event-based indexation #288
- The new setting
Catalog.Search.EventBasedIndexation.Enable was added.
- The first version of the module catalog bulk actions.
- Updated required platform version to 2.13.53;